- Posture & Alignment – Precise assessment using a plum line to discover the source of muscular imbalance and poor joint alignment.
- Muscular Length – Test a joint’s range of motion to evaluate the tightness of a muscle.
- Fitness – Measure blood pressure/heart rate; perform push ups, sit ups and treadmill or bike test to determine level of fitness.
- Nutrition – Personalized analysis of your nutritional habits to determine eventual problems.
- One on One – Receive individual attention from your certified trainer for the duration of your session.
- Group/Couples – Get in shape with your spouse, best friend or co-worker and share the price.
- In Home – Exercise in the comfort of your own home; we’ll come to you.
- F.I.T. – Combat – Learn how to box/fight and defend yourself in threatening situations, taught by well experienced fighters/trainers.
Training & Conditioning
- Balance & Core – Amplify proprioception to increase coordination, agility and prevent injuries.
- Strength – Build muscle mass and bone density reduce the signs and symptoms of numerous diseases and chronic conditions.
- Cardiovascular – Aerobic activities to strengthen the heart and blood vessels improve circulation and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Flexibility – Lengthen muscles, improve posture, and optimize functional movement and off-set stiffness.